Product Spotlight: Tactical Performance Polo from Under Armour®
Product Features of the Tactical Performance Polo:
- Reduces Heat Stress
- Lessens Distractions Caused by Discomfort, Improves Focus
- 100% Polyester
- Lightweight Mechanical Stretch Fabric Does Not Restrict Mobility
- Sweat Relief: Moisture Wicking with Under Armour®'s Advanced Moisture Transport System, Dries Fast
- Enhanced Comfort, Feels Cool for Extended Periods
- Odor-Control: Anti-Microbial and Soil Release Fabric
- UPF 30+ Protects Skin from the Sun's Harmful Rays
- Pen Pocket on Left Sleeve
- Tonal Logo on Back
- TAA Compliant
This is Matt with ORR Safety. And we have teamed up with Under Armour to bring you products that keep you focused and productive. Today, we're going to talk about the Under Armour® TAC Performance Polo.
This garment is called the TAC polo because it was designed by and for tactical teams, such as law enforcement, military and first responders. It's got a very clean plain appearance and also a very subdued Under Armour® logo on the back.
The garment is constructed of four-way stretch fabric, which is moisture wicking and also contains SPF 30 protection. For those of you who work outside in the heat, this shirt can provide you extra protection against sunburn and heat stress. It's got a pin pocket on the sleeve, and as you can see, I'm wearing a long-sleeve version, but it's also available in a short-sleeve version in several color options.
One note regarding safety is this garment does contain polyester, which is not flame-resistant. This polo has a professional look while still giving you the performance you need for working indoors or out.
Providing your team with proper safety clothing is essential to keeping them comfortable on the job. If you’d like more information on the Under Armour® products available through ORR Safety, visit our full online catalog: