Our mission at ORR Safety is protecting people, property, and the environment. That’s why we’ve partnered with MSA to give away a free ALTAIR 4XR Multigas Detector every two weeks, for two months. The first registration window opens Thursday, November 15th at 12:00 AM EST and closes Wednesday, November 28th at 11:59 PM EST.
Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell sensors, the ALTAIR 4XR Gas Detector is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market and is backed by a 4-year MSA warranty. The ALTAIR 4XR can also provide real-time incident awareness to team members, supervisors, safety managers, and others when paired with the MSA ALTAIR Connect app via a Bluetooth wireless connection.
Hazardous atmospheres contaminated by toxic vapors and combustible dust are present in nearly every industry and threaten the life and well-being of your workers. With today’s advancements in digital technology, workers no longer have to face these dangers alone. Multi and single gas monitors provide basic but critical information to workers about the conditions of their surroundings.
- Sense gas 2 times faster than the industry average with XCell sensors
- Quickly update MSA ALTAIR 4XR settings via the ALTAIR Connect app (available on the Google Play Store)
- Send event notifications via text message with the ALTAIR Connect app
- Survives 25 drops from 4 feet (1.2 meters) (MIL-STD-810G 516.6 Transit Drop 3rd Party Certified)
- Can survive an incidental 25-foot (7.5-m) drop onto concrete
- Dust and waterproof IP68 rating (2 meters for at least 1 hour)
- Bump and calibrate with ½ the test gas and in ½ the time vs. industry average
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situation
Each winner will receive a phone call or email and be announced on our website the Friday following the previous week’s registration.
- Limit one entry every two weeks.
- Offer only available in the U.S.
- One winner every two weeks. One gas detector per winner.
- Each winner can only win once.
To learn more about our gas detection products, click here.